Updated: Aug 15, 2019
This is one of the best and easiest tips to keep your nutrition on track. Processed foods, fried foods, foods high in saturated fat, sugary snacks and liquids can all throw you off-track when trying to lose fat from your body. Make a clean start and remove any foods that may tempt you during times of hunger, boredom or stress.
The harder you make it to reach for less than optimal food choices, the easier it is to give into temptation. Try these tactics to remove or eliminate food temptations from your house.
1. Empty your pantry, refrigerator and snack drawers from all temptation foods from your house.
2. Stock healthy fruits and snacks in plain sight.
3. If you need to eat a sweet or salty snack, Purchase treats in single serving packets.
4. Drink a glass of water if you feel tempted.
5. Avoid getting extremely hungry.
6. Avoid eating while watching TV or when you are on the computer.